An act of the National Assembly to establish the right to self-identify.
- Residents of the Dominion shall have the right to their self-identity and choose their own name
- Guardians of children shall have the right to pick a name for their child
- Upon reaching the legal adult age, children have the right to change their name should they have the desire to do so.
- Foreign nationals that emigrate to the Dominion shall be allowed to choose a new name
- Infamous Crimes Committed for Notoriety
- When an act of murder is committed for the purposes of notoriety, the courts shall have access to special sentencing to censor the perpetrator's identity.
- If sentenced, the perpetrator's name shall be expunged from all official records, including those outside the of the trial and courts. The media shall also be legally bound to not report the now non-existent name.
Nihil Obstat, High Court of Keithieopia
Imprimatur, ⊗ /HIH Keith/
Emperor of Keithieopia
20th Keithmar 20 IY ⇔ December 16th, 2022 HY