National Identification Cards
An act of the National Assembly to provide identification to residents and to comply with Constitutional Title XI, Article 6.
- All residents of the realm of school age or higher as defined in Age Minimums and Maximums shall receive a no-cost national identification card that has at the minimum:
- Full name
- Birth date
- Citizenship status
- Rank, if in a commissioned service as defined in Ranks and Royal Orders
- A unique code or identifier
- A portrait no more than 5 years old
- Residents shall be required to carry this identification when out in public
- Residents must present their identification card when asked by law enforcement.
- Identification cards may not be taken or confiscated for any purpose, official or otherwise, unless being turned in for immediate replacement.
- All law enforcement buildings shall be equipped to issue cards to the public.
Nihil Obstat, High Court of Keithieopia
Imprimatur, ⊗ /HIH Keith/
Emperor of Keithieopia
22nd Keithmar 20 IY ⇔ December 18th, 2022 HY