An act of the National Assembly for the standardization of amendments to KCN documents.
- All amendments shall be prefixed with Keithieopian Amendment (KAM) instead of KCN
- KAMs shall match the numbering of KCN document being amended, the first revision shall be suffixed with A, the second suffixed with B, and so on.
- KAMs do not require a Nihil Obstat or Imprimatur, however the amended document shall be reviewed again
- Should the High Court or issuing party of the Imprimatur not act within one week, the KAM shall be seen as approved
- KCN document dates do not change upon amendment by a KAM
Nihil Obstat, High Court of Keithieopia
Imprimatur, ⊗ /HIH Keith/
Emperor of Keithieopia
25th Keithmar 20 IY ⇔ December 21st, 2022 HY