An act of the National Assembly to promote public safety and recidivism by creating a database of offenders.
- A publicly searchable database of all offenders shall be maintained for all crime that occurs within the Realm.
- Records are removable based on the seriousness of the crime:
- Felonies are non-expungable crimes
- Misdemeanors are expungable after 5 years if no other crime has been committed during that time.
- Infractions are expungable after 1 years if no other crime has been committed during that time
- Executed search warrants shall also be recorded and available to the public through the central database.
- Records shall also include a description of any recovered material
- Records shall be expunged should a court find the party to the search warrant not at fault
Nihil Obstat, High Court of Keithieopia
Imprimatur, ⊗ /HIH Keith/
Emperor of Keithieopia
5th Keithmar 20 IY ⇔ December 1st, 2022 HY