An act of the National Assembly to define punitive punishment as it relates to Constitutional Title V, Article 7.
- Description of Punishment:
- Food shall be restricted to only nutritious substances only. Variety or flavor of food shall be restricted.
- Dietary restrictions shall be accommodated based on allergy, intolerance, and religious requirements
- The offender shall be placed in solitary confinement; recreational or open-air leave is forbidden
- The offender shall have minimum contact with all other persons:
- When interpersonal contact is necessary, communication shall be limited to commands only
- Interactive and conversational communication is forbidden
- Restriction of Information: publications, television, and other worldly or news communication with the world is forbidden
- Restriction of Time and Day: no information shall be provided to the offender to indicate the current time or day of the year.
- This includes outdoor or window access to see the position of sun
- Confinement cells shall be insulated to prevent outside noises from being heard within
- The offender shall be always monitored; remote monitoring is permissible and preferred
- Rights During Punitive Punishment
- The offender shall have access to their choice of written religious texts specified before incarceration
- The offender shall have the right to freely move within their cell
- The offender shall have the right to writing material, which shall be promptly provided when current supplies are exhausted
- Restrictions on Punitive Punishment Duration
- Punitive punishment shall be restricted to 2-year increments with 6 month breaks in between
- The total time spend under punitive punishment shall not exceed 10 years, excluding breaks
Nihil Obstat, High Court of Keithieopia
Imprimatur, ⊗ /HIH Keith/
Emperor of Keithieopia
21st Dosmar 20 IY ⇔ February 20th, 2022 HY